* Sensible - Healthy - Smart Weight Loss Diet *|
| || |
- Most Women Lose 18 to 28 lbs and Often More!
- Most Men Lose 28 to 38 lbs and Often Much More!
- Diet All 90 Days or Choose only the Days You Prefer.
- Over 500 Pre-planned Meals & Snacks!
- No Meal Planning - No Calorie Counting
- Lose Weight Without Feeling Hungry!
- 212 Fat-Melting Pages!
Which 90-Day Diet is Right For You?
- 1,200-Calorie Smart Diet is appropriate for most women, especially smaller women, older women and inactive women.
- 1,500-Calorie Smart Diet is suitable for larger women, younger women, active women, as well as smaller men, older men and inactive men.
- 1,800-Calorie Smart Diet should be selected by larger men, younger men & active men. (This eBook has not yet been published.)
SAMPLE MEAL PLAN from 90-DAY SMART DIET - 1500 Calorie Edition **
90-Day Smart Diet offers an amazing 90 days of nutritious, delicious, easy-to-prepare meals and the guidance you need to succeed. Associated with each day is a "Recipe of the Day" and a "Diet Tip of the Day."
90-Day Smart Diet is unique. Imagine a diet with more than 500 planned, easy-to-prepare breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. With nutritional know how and good planning, the authors have devised daily menus where you should not be hungry - even on 1500 Calories.
You'll be surprised at not only what you eat – but how much you can eat. Enjoy pizza, pasta, pancakes, swordfish, london broil, a hamburger and more. Here are photos of the some of the delicious meals.
All photos © 2012 NoPaperPress.com CC-BY-ND (Photos may be shared but not modified - attribution required.)
90-Day Smart Diet is flexible. Don't like a particular food? No problem. Learn how to exchange it for a food you do like. .... What follows is most of the meal plan for day 70, a typical day in the diet.
© 2012 NoPaperPress.com CC-BY-ND (May be shared but not modified - attribution required)
Day 70 - Recipe: Baked Cod
Baked cod makes a nutritious, low-calorie meal – simple and straight-forward. And on a diet simple is better. Why? Because simple, uncomplicated recipes usually contain fewer “hidden calories” than more elaborate dishes. .... But first a list of ingredients:
4222cod fish fillets (4 to 5 ounces each)|
2222tablespoons minced fresh herbs
2222teaspoons lemon juice
2222teaspoons olive oil
2222medium zucchini, sliced
1222medium tomato, chopped
Sprinkle cod with lemon juice. Mix flour, cornmeal and herbs and dust the cod with the cornmeal-herb mixture. Bake in oven at 375ºF for 10 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, sauté the sliced zucchini and chopped tomato in olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Serves 4. One serving is about 230 Calories (for cod only).
© 2012 NoPaperPress.com CC-BY-ND
(May be shared but not modified - attribution required)
Diet Tip for Day 70: Inevitably, everyone on a diet hits a frustrating weight-loss plateau. Two tried and true ways to bust through the plateau are: first to reduce your calorie intake and second to step up your exercise intensity.